The Queen’s University is providing the Principal’s Scholarships to talented foreign students in Canada for the academic year 2021-2022.
The funding opportunity is open for those candidates who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program. The sponsorship will be awarded with the amount of $4,000 to all successful students.
Amazing opportunity for international students to get $4,000 for their education in Canada.
User Review( votes)
With a global reputation for excellence in teaching, Queen’s University is a research-led, business-focused, professional university located in Kingston, Ontario. It is organized into ten undergraduate, graduate, and professional faculties and schools.
Why study at Queen’s University? QU offers a variety of degree programs that help students gain great knowledge and nimble skills required in today’s competitive world.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Queen’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any bachelor’s degree subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for most International Admission Scholarships and Awards, you must be:
- Applicants must have Academic average (see high school grades) 95.0% + IB Diploma Programme requirements: 39 + core
- An international student (Canadian citizens, including those students holding dual-citizenship, and permanent residents do not qualify for these awards).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Recipients of these financial aid positions will be selected automatically. By applying for admission to Queen’s all eligible applicants are automatically considered for the admission scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all previous academic transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: It is desirable that successful participants must have good proficiency in the English language.
All the selected candidates will be receiving a study fund award amount of $4,000 to the successful candidates at the Queen’s University.