The Southern Cross University is delighted to announce Coffs Coast International Women’s Day Female Postgraduate Scholarship 2019. The grant is open to a female student who is undertaking full-time on-campus postgraduate studies at Southern Cross University in 2019 in Coffs Harbour (Coffs Campus and National Marine Science Centre).
The applicants have an opportunity to win $2,500 for one year. This scholarship is sponsored by Coffs Coast International Women’s Day and will support a postgraduate student in her studies.
User Review( votes)
Southern Cross University is one of the Asia-Pacific’s Top 100 Universities and one of the world’s Top 50 Generation Y Universities. They aim to produce graduates who are career ready, world ready and digitally literate, and who experience an academic environment distinctive for its personal approach.
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Course Level: The grant is open to pursuing any course of postgraduate study at Southern Cross University in 2019 full-time session.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Award: $2,500 for one year.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: There is only one scholarship available.
- The award can be taken in Australia
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants for this Scholarship:
- Must be a female student
- Must be undertaking full-time on-campus postgraduate studies at Southern Cross University in 2019 in Coffs Harbour (Coffs Campus and National Marine Science Centre)
- Academic records will be considered
- The applicant must reside with the Coffs Coast which includes Coffs Harbour LGA and Bellingen LGA
- Applicants must supply a personal introductory statement (up to 200 words) which includes why they are applying for the opportunity
and how the degree will be used to help others.
Note that this statement will be published as part of the International Women’s Day celebrations to be held in March each year.
- The applicant must be willing and able to attend the International Women’s Day Coffs Coast Woman of the Year Awards to be held on International Women’s Day at Coffs Harbour on March 8, 2019
The applicants must supply a personal introductory statement (up to 200 words) which includes why they are applying for the opportunity and how the degree will be used to help others.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , supporting documentation can be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to: Scholarships, Student Administration Services, PO Box 157, Lismore, NSW, 2474