Interested in applying for a scholarship? You will be pleased to know that the University of Maine is glad to announce the Maine Global Partner Scholarship.
The program is open for International students. The grant is available for a candidate who wishes to study the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Great opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1865, the University of Maine is a land and sea-grant institution, and the flagship campus of the University of Maine System. The University of Maine offers a strong traditional education at an affordable price.
Why at the University of Maine? At this university, students can learn from experts in their chosen field of study, while benefiting from its strong industry connections. It provides many career opportunities for talented students across academic, professional, teaching and research areas.
- University or Organization: University of Maine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate level
- Award: US$12,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Internationally
- The program can be taken in the United States
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Bursaries are available for the international candidate.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The program is open to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: International students graduating from high schools in the state of Maine with a high school CGPA of 3.0 and above are eligible to apply for the opportunity
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Maine. After taking admission candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must be ready to submit an essay, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose/letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in an undergraduate degree program, applicants must have to remain on a non-immigrant student visa F-1 or J-1and certificates of previous studies to be eligible to hold the program.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language.
Benefits: The grants awarded up to US$12,000 per academic year.