Macquarie University is presenting applications for its Cognitive Science of Reading international awards. The grant is open for the academic year 2020/21.
This bursary is available to eligible domestic or international candidates to undertake a PhD program or Masters by research degree program in Australia.
Wonderful opportunity for domestic and international students.
User Review( votes)
Macquarie University was founded as a verdant university in Australia. It is the first university in Australia to fully align its degree system with the Bologna Accord. The university offers various degree-level programs for the students.
Why at Macquarie University? At MQ, the students have many degree level courses and a vibrant environment for properly pursuing studies. It also provides the best teaching and academic facilities for its candidates.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MRes Year 2 (1-year) + PhD (3-year) program
- Award: $28,092 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MRes Year 2 (1-year) + PhD (3-year) program in the areas of Cognitive Science of Reading
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants with a background in psychology, cognitive science, or related research areas are encouraged to apply. Prior expertise with experimental methods such as eye-tracking, masked priming, electro-encephalography (EEG), or magneto-encephalography (MEG), as well as experience with the statistical software R is considered a plus.
- The candidate must be available to enrol and commence studies no later than 20th January 2021 for MRes Year 2 program and no later than 30th June 2021 for the PhD program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must take admission in PhD or MRes degree program at Macquarie University. After being registered, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide official academic transcripts for all prior studies (e.g. Bachelors, Masters, etc) and evidence of current program enrolment (if applicable), passport copy, current Australian visa, and a detailed CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
The grant is comprised of a Tuition Fee Offset and a Living Allowance Stipend. The value and tenure of The grant is an “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,092 per annum (in 2020 tax-exempt for up to 3 years – indexed annually).