The University of Melbourne is seeking for high achieving applicants and wants to give them a chance to participate in the Jean and Alan Mackenzie Bursary programme.
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning, and teaching and engagement. It offers various undergraduate, masters and research degree programme.
Why at the University of Melbourne? While studying at this university student encourages creative and independent thought. The University helps to build initiative and academic skills that can be used for life.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Awards: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master degree program in all study areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You need to be enrolled at the University of Melbourne
- Provide evidence of the financial need
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for the grant. Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for an admissionin a bachelor degree or master degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Supporting Documents: As part of your application applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts and proof of English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicant must have a previous year degree before applying for the grant.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
The studentship programme will provide the award amount of $5,000 to the winning candidates.