The University of Queensland and the Fundación para el Futuro de Colombia (COLFUTURO) jointly offer applications for COLFUTURO, Colombia Loan Scholarships in Australia. The award allows exceptional Colombian students to undertake postgraduate coursework and postgraduate research (HDR) programs for the academic year 2023-2024.
The Joint Scholarship program is open to Colombia students for postgraduate coursework or Postgraduate research (HDR) degrees offered by the University of Queensland. Selected students will receive Up to US$50,000 (PGCW) and up to US$300,000 (HDR) and Academic excellence, Experiences, and employability for two years for PGCW and a maximum of four years for HDR; awardees have up to 2 years after completing studies to remain abroad for work experience.
Nice offer for Colombian Students to study at the University of Queensland in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is Australia’s global higher education university. It delivers multiple undergraduates, associates, Masters, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees in different areas of study.
Why would you like to study at the University of Queensland? The university strongly focuses on teaching excellence and providing better national teaching prizes for students. At this university, students will get a challenging and dynamic education during their study time.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: All study areas
- Course Level: Postgraduate coursework, Postgraduate research (HDR)
- Award: Up to US$50,000 (PGCW) and up to US$300,000 (HDR)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: May vary
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Colombia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to Postgraduate coursework, Postgraduate research (HDR) in all study areas in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates are professionals linked to an industry that promotes the COLFUTURO loan program.
- Candidates must have demonstrated academic excellence during their tertiary studies in Colombia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply for this scholarship when they apply for Postgraduate coursework, Postgraduate research (HDR). After that, they can apply for this scholarship through COLFUTURO’s website.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- English language documents
- letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Before enrolling, you need to check all the university’s entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The University of Queensland will provide COLFUTURO Scholarship is highly competitive as it will offer Up to US$50,000 (PGCW) and up to US$300,000 (HDR) and Academic excellence, Experiences and employability for two years for PGCW and a maximum of four years for HDR; awardees have up to 2 years after completing studies to remain abroad for work experience.