Turn your dream into achievement with the support of the Centre for Doctoral Training in Multiscale Models for Life (MM4L) Scholarships program offered by King’s College London. The funding program is open for the year 2023-2024.
The Postgraduate research scholarships are available to students from the EU and internationally at King’s College. Selected students will receive a tuition fee at the home level and an annual stipend (living allowance): at the UKRI rate (for the year 2022/23, this was set at £19,688).
Nice funding opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
England’s most senior institute offers world-class teaching and cutting-edge research. King’s College London is rated among the leading ten institutes in the United Kingdom. It was established with the support of King George IV, Arthur Wellesley, and the 1st Duke of Wellington.
Why should you choose King’s College London? King’s College London is a world-renowned university that accepts providing back to the community via effective service and quality education. It has provided exceptional education and world-class research, intending to bring positive and long-term societal change.
Application Deadline: 29 January 2023.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: Tuition fee. Stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: EU and International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to Postgraduate research in any subject:
- Faculty of Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences (FoDOCS)
- Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine (FoLSM)
- Faculty of Natural, Mathematical & Engineering Sciences (NMES)
- Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience (IoPPN)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Cross-faculty theme leads: MM4L brings together researchers from four King’s faculties.
- Applicants must have at least an upper second-class undergraduate degree, or equivalent, in a relevant discipline, including but not limited to mathematics, computational biology, tissue engineering, developmental biology, genetics, stem cell biology, and biochemistry.
- Research experience: Lab-based research experience (either wet & dry) is necessary.
- Nationality: Home students are eligible. A limited number of fully funded studentships are available to international students.
- English language proficiency: EU and International students may be required to pass an English language proficiency test to Band D standard.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, applicants first take admission for a postgraduate research study at king’s college of London. After that, fill out the application form; then, applicants will need to register an account to make an application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all necessary supporting materials such as references, transcripts, certificates, research proposals, personal statements, and English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must check the entry requirements of King’s College London.
- Language Requirement: EU and International students may be required to pass an English language proficiency test to Band D standard.
King’s College London will provide all the following:
- Tuition fees at the home level
- An annual stipend (living allowance): at the UKRI rate (for the year 2022/23, this was set at £19,688)
- Research expenses and support for training and career enhancement