Get financial assistance to start your educational journey in the USA! The University of Colorado Boulder is providing a chance to apply for the College of Arts and Sciences International Scholarships to talented students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarships are designed to provide financial aid for enthusiastic and motivated applicants who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree at the College of Arts and Sciences.
Great chance for overseas students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Colorado Boulder was established in 1876. It is a public research university in the United States based in Colorado. It provides undergraduate and graduates degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Colorado Boulder? Candidates can receive different educative opportunities at the university, enabling scholars to speed up completing their level and explore new topics of interest while still savouring affordable tuition. Also, applicants can take advantage of world-class learning in a world-class city along with multiple flourishing experiences.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until February 15, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Colorado Boulder
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational Fund
- Number of Awards: 200
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the bursary, the candidates must have the offer letter for the undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants have to take admission in a bachelor’s degree program. After that, they have to apply for the scholarship through an online application form and also complete the FAFSA application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit their academic documents along with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Students need good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for entry to their chosen degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The University of Colorado Boulder is providing an educational fund as per the financial aid estimator to interested and deserving scholars.