La Trobe University is seeking highly motivated aspirants to take part in the Lenneberg Scholarships in International Relations in Australia for the session 2021-2022. Interested international students can apply for this wonderful programme.
The bursary aims to support candidates who want to pursue an honours degree at La Trobe University. This programme is accessible for talented students who are seeking for better knowledge.
A lucky chance for international students to an educational fund for their study.
User Review( votes)
La Trobe University is a university of public research that focuses on research and educational excellence. It is renowned predominantly for its social science and arts programmes, and it is one of the most excellent disciplines worldwide.
Why study at La Trobe University? The University of Trobe offers candidates a wide variety of lodging options and several versatile studies for your needs. In a safe and supportive atmosphere, you can achieve world-class learning and career opportunities.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Honours
- Award: $6000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Honours degree programme in Bachelor of International Relations (Honours) or the Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, New Zealand Citizen, Humanitarian Visa Holder or International Student.
- Must be enrolled in 2021 into the Bachelor of International Relations (Honours) or the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) with an International Studies major or a Politics major with an international angle to their proposed research topic.
- Must have previous year degree to get enrol for the programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this application program, you must take admission at the University. There is no other application process for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must meet the documents required at La Trobe University.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The La Trobe University will provide an award of amount $6000 which will be paid in two payments of $3000, the first in Semester 1 and the second in Semester 2 (pro-rata if part-time).