The Massey University College of Humanities and Social Sciences is offering the International Excellence funding for students of all the countries around the globe.
Valuable program in New Zealand to study at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
User Review( votes)
Massey University is an internationally recognized university which is indulged in providing wonderful career opportunities for international students.
Why at Massey University? At Massey, internships and industry placements provide opportunities for applied learning in many programs and enhance their attractiveness within the international marketplace. It provides an opportunity for its students to spend some time with overseas students because the university has world-class accomplice colleges in 25 nations around the world.
- University or Organization: The University of Massey
- Department: Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: NZD $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: 1 December 2019 for study in Semester 1 (February) 2020 and 1 May 2020 for study in Semester 2 (July) 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from all nationalities are eligible for this application .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to those students who are enrolled in the undergraduate or postgraduate program in Humanities and Social Sciences offered by Massey University.
- Eligibility Criteria: For the continuation of the program, students have to maintain certain Grade Point Average criteria- For Undergraduate program– Students must secure a GPA of 5.0 (B average). For postgraduate program– Students must secure a GPA of 6.0 (B+ average). Any international student who is enrolled as a full-fee paying student throughout his/her study in any undergraduate or postgraduate program at Massey University is eligible for this application .
How to Apply
- How to apply: While applying for the opportunity the first step is to apply for admission at Massey University. For taking the admission firstly applicant has to choose an appropriate program then enroll itself in the university. After getting admission, candidates can download the funding form and submit to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: To know about the supporting documents applying for the opportunity , check the Documentation for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Admission Requirements: Students, who are willing to take admission in the undergraduate level program, are required to have successful completion of a qualification equivalent to the New Zealand Year 13 – NCEA Level 3 University Entrance. For the postgraduate program, the applicant must have an appropriate undergraduate degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Language Requirement: To be eligible for this application applicant must have IELTS and TOEFL scores.
- Deadline: Students must submit their application 1st May for the enrolment into Semester 2 of the enrolled course.
- Benefit: The grant is included the amount of NZD $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled. For Undergraduate Program: The amount will be NZD $20,000 for the 4 years program. For Postgraduate Program: The amount will be NZD $10,000 for the 2 years program.