The University of Massey is inviting for the College of Humanities and Social Sciences International Excellence Scholarship for the new international students with demonstrated academic excellence to study in a College of Humanities and Social Sciences full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program. The Scholarship is applicable to any of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences program.
At Massey, internships and industry placements provide opportunities for applied learning in many programs and enhance their attractiveness within the international marketplace.
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application deadline: May 01, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to undergraduate & postgraduate students.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship is valued at NZD $5,000 for every 120 credits enrolled, for the total credit value of the Program.
Undergraduate Programme maximum: NZD $20,000 (for a 4-year programme)
Postgraduate Programme maximum: NZD $10,000 (for a 2-year programme)
- Nationality: Scholarships are available to international students, who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students, who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia. are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipients must be full-fee paying international students, who are neither citizens nor permanent residents of New Zealand or Australia, and who are enrolling for the first time in a programme at Massey University.
- Applicants must remain full-fee paying international students throughout the duration of their study in order to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- The recipient must be enrolled full-time (equivalent to at least 120 credits per year) in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate programme offered by the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
- This scholarship is not available for applicants wanting to study the Doctor of Philosophy programme.
- Recipients must be enrolled as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode). Students enrolling as distance or mixed mode delivery (combination of Internal and Distance courses) are not eligible to apply.
- English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English.