Applications are invited for Hamilton Club Scholarship in Health. The grant is available for domestic students who will be enrolled full-time in 2019 in either a graduate degree or the second year or above of an undergraduate degree in any faculty at the University of Waikato.
The main purpose of The grant is to recognize and reward exceptional academic performance combined with outstanding sporting, artistic, cultural and/or leadership achievements among Pacific students. The provision of University accommodation is designed to provide the best student experience and promote excellent academic outcomes.
User Review( votes)
The University of Waikato is committed to delivering a world-class education and research portfolio, providing a full and dynamic university experience, distinctive in character, and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge.
- Application Deadline: 1 October 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
- Award: Up to two undergraduate financial aid or one graduate support will be awarded annually, to the value of up to $5,000 (undergraduate) or up to $10,000 (graduate). 2.2. The support will be credited directly towards the recipient’s tuition fees (including the Student Services Levy) in the year of tenure.
- .Nationality: The studentships are awarded to the citizen of and resident in New Zealand.
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: award is awarded to the citizen of and resident in New Zealand.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible,
- Candidates must be enrolled full-time in either a graduate degree or the 2nd year or above of an undergraduate degree in any faculty at the University of Waikato.
- Be undertaking a programme of study that is health-related; and 1.1.3. Be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident.
How to Appy:
Along with the prescribed online application form, each candidate must submit:
- A two-page personal statement that includes the following subheadings
- Demonstration of interest in the field of health.
- Future study/career plans.
- Academic achievement.
- Two references; one academic and one character.