The National University of Ireland Galway has decided to award the South East Asian Student Scholarships to high achieving students from selection South East Asian countries in Ireland for the academic year 2022-2023.
Postgraduate Students from South East Asia that have accepted an offer to study at NUI Galway commencing September 2022 are exclusively offered this scholarship application to secure an award of €2,000 towards the cost of their applied study programme at the College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences.
Great offer for international students to complete their postgraduate study in Ireland with an award amount of €2,000.
User Review( votes)
The National University of Ireland Galway is a public research university located in Galway, Ireland. NUI Galway ranked at the 259th position in the 2021 QS World University Rankings. The university’s mission is to foster a vibrant community of students and staff, where distinguished learning, impactful research, and creative thinking are shared with the world.
Why choose to study at the National University of Ireland Galway? NUI Galway has a growing international reputation based on the quality of our teaching and the global impact of our research. NUI Galway has been inspiring students for 175 years, founded in 1845. NUI Galway has earned international recognition as a research-led university committed to top-quality teaching. It has been increasing its global reach and reputation over the past decade.
Application Deadline: Students can apply in round 2 of the scholarship application, which ends on 31st May 2022.
- University or Organization: National University of Ireland Galway
- Department: College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: €2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate programmes offered at the College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences at NUI Galway can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have accepted an offer to study at NUI Galway commencing September 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be made on the university portal. Postgraduate Students can apply for the scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Scholarship Statement addressing –
- Your interest in coming to NUI Galway.
- Why do you believe you are a good candidate for this scholarship.
- How will you promote links with NUI Galway, both during your scholarship tenure and as an alumnus?
- Official qualifications and exam results (transcripts) to date
- Personal statement
- Passport or birth certificate
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- CAE/CPE – 176/180
- PTE – 61
- Duolingo – 110
NUI Galway will award the selected postgraduate students scholarships valued at €2,000 each to pursue their studies at the College of Medicine, Nursing & Health Sciences.