Realize your opportunities for growth and development in the United Kingdom by applying for the RGU International Scholarships for Research Students offered at Robert Gordon University for the academic year 2022-2023.
This award has exclusively been established for students from particular international countries undertaking a postgraduate research programme at Robert Gordon University. The award will be presented towards the study programme commencing in September 2022 in the form of a tuition fee discount worth £3,000.
Wonderful offer to study at Robert Gordon University and complete your postgraduate research degree programme.
User Review( votes)
Robert Gordon University, commonly called RGU, is a public university in Aberdeen, Scotland. Robert Gordon University is ranked 801st in QS World University Rankings by Top Universities. The university will thrive by valuing and celebrating a culture of authenticity, approachability, collaboration, innovation, ambition, and respectfulness.
Why choose to study at Robert Gordon University? Robert Gordon University is focused on transforming people and communities by providing excellent teaching, research, and enterprise opportunities to contribute to economic, social, and cultural development and environmental sustainability.
Application Deadline: Applications are currently in process. Deadlines are agreed upon for individual courses. Students must make sure they apply in time to secure a place in their desired programmes at RGU.
- University or Organization: Robert Gordon University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Botswana, Brunei, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, China, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam, or Zimbabwe are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for a research study programme in any desired field offered at Robert Gordon University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be eligible for an offer from Robert Gordon University, having met the standard or advertised academic entry requirements.
- The applicants must be classed by the University as an international fee payers for tuition fee payments.
- The applicants must be self-funding students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students interested in applying for the scholarship must submit an admission application via the RGU Online Application Portal. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official copies of your College/University Certificate (if available at time of application)
- Official copies of your Academic Transcripts (if available at time of application)
- Copy of current and up-to-date CV
- Letters of Reference (if available)
- Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement
- Copy of Passport (International full-time applicants only or as requested)
- Evidence of Sponsorship or Scholarship (if appropriate/applicable)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree qualification in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
The students winning this scholarship will be provided a discount equivalent to £3,000 on the tuition fee of the undertaken postgraduate programme at Robert Gordon University.