Students are now given a chance to advance their careers by participating in College of Social Sciences PhD Scholarships at the University of Glasgow in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
All interested students can apply for the PhD study at the College of Social Sciences of the University of Glasgow. An annual stipend at the UKRI rate and total tuition fees will be awarded to the selected candidates.
Worthy offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Glasgow is a public research university in Glasgow, Scotland. The University of Glasgow is ranked 84th in Best Global Universities. It aims to enhance its position as one of the world’s great, broad-based, research-intensive universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Glasgow? The University of Glasgow is ranked amongst the world’s top 100 universities. The university is also recognized for its world-leading research expertise in the history of art, veterinary medicine, cancer studies, accounting, and finance. It is an illustrious member of the Russell Group of Institutions.
Application Deadline: Applicants can submit their applications by 13th May 2022. Students will need to observe any deadlines between this period depending upon the course and the scholarship they choose to apply for.
- University or Organization: University of Glasgow
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students from within the home country and all foreign countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD study at the College of Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be based within the College of Social Sciences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission applications by logging in on the university portal. The students must have applied to a UKRI scholarship competition by filling ESRC Doctoral Studentship form or AHRC Doctoral Scholarship form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Final or current degree transcripts including grades
- Degree certificates
- Two references on headed paper
- Research proposal
- Samples of written work as per requirements for each subject area
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree to apply for and secure a set for any PhD study programme at the University of Glasgow.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
The selected students will be provided a full tuition fee scholarship and an annual stipend at UKRI rate to conduct their PhD study at Glasgow.