The Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics, and Social Sciences (CGS) of the WiSo-Faculty are inviting applications for up to 10 to 12 PhD Positionsto outstanding students holding a Master’s degree (or German Diploma or equivalent) in Management, Economics, and Social Sciences.
The course program will start in October 2018. During the first year, students will take part in courses on multidisciplinary methods and theories and subject-specific courses.
Great offer for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Cologne is a university in Cologne, Germany. It was the sixth university to be established in Central Europe and, although it closed in 1798 before being re-established in 1919, it is now one of the largest universities in Germany with more than 48,000 students.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a PhD program.
- Study Subject: In particular, we offer scholarships integrated into the Faculty’s Key Profile Areas:
- Design and Behavior
- Behavioural Management Science
- Digital Transformation
- Demography and Social Inequality
- Markets and Government
- Value and Risk
- Award: Students accepted to the program receive a scholarship of EUR 1.200 per month. The grant is awarded for a maximum period of three years and is tax-free. Scholarships start with the course program in October 2018.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Awards: Up to 10 to 12 opportunities are available.
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- The CGS is looking for excellent students who are close to finishing their Master’s degree and who count among the top 10% of graduates in their Faculty. The program is taught in English.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Application is online only and is open from December 15 to March 31, 2018. Application forms and detailed information about all the required documents you will find at www.cgs.uni-koeln.de: “Admission”. Please indicate which Key Research Profile Area you would like to join and please suggest potential supervisors of our Faculty.