The ETH Zurich is welcoming postdoctoral researchers for the Postdoctoral Fellowship Program which. This program has been designed for young researchers who have already demonstrated scientific excellence in the early stages of their careers.
Golden chance for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The ETH Zurich aims to promote the researchers by offering them the world best facilities for accomplishing their research and enhancing their skills.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2019
- Students from all nationalities over the globe have met all requirements for this grant.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to the fellows who are from any subject areas.
- Any international student who is enrolled in the doctoral degree program, is qualified for this grant.
- Applicants are required to have a doctorate (PhD) or going to be completed their doctorate within the next six months.
- Applicants who earned their PhD from ETH Zurich or the University of Zurich will not be considered.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Candidates are requested to submit their applications electronically using the dedicated online system.
- Supporting Documents: To be qualified for this fellowship, applicants are required to submit at least one scientific publication in a peer-reviewed journal or have been awarded a prize for their doctoral thesis.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to submit your application for this free study, you are requested to go through the link for checking the admission.
- Language Requirement: As this grant is available for the international students so candidates must have expertise in the English language being applied for this education.
- Deadline: This is an annual basis grant which has closed date 1 March and 1 September each year.
Benefit: Selected candidates will get kCHF 12 per year for their research expenses, along with travel/mobility allowances and research cost contributions.