Colorado State University is giving an opportunity for high-calibre students to apply for the International Excellence Scholarship. The funding opportunity is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The study programme is designed for students from China and Colombia who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at Colorado State University in the United States.
CSU makes your education more affordable if you are looking to earn bachelor’s degree with the help of International Excellence Scholarship.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1870, Colorado State University is a public research university that offers 150 programs of study across eight colleges and fifty-five departments. CSU also provides bachelor’s degrees, graduate degrees, certificates, and badges online.
Why study at Colorado State University? CSU is the best university for students because they encourage them to explore new areas of interest during their entire degree career. Here, students will get additional training for a career change or job promotion.
- University: Colorado State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Awards $8000 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: China and Colombia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program via the common application or CSU application at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for official high school transcripts, personal statement, essay and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a GPA (American Scale) of 3.5 before taking admission.
- Language Requirement: Student must have a minimum TOEFL score of 50 on the internet-based test, a minimum IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE scores from 40-57.
The Colorado State University will provide an award amount of $8000 per academic year to the successful candidates.
Application Deadline: August 1 for China students and October 1 for Colombia students