Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology is providing an exciting opportunity named individual opportunitys. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
The programme aims to support Ethiopian students commencing in the graduate degree programme at Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology.
Great offer for students to get financial support in Ethiopia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1997, Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology is a graduate school located in Ethiopia. It offers various graduate degree programmes for students.
Why study at Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology? They provide high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to meet better the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Ethiopia students
- The award can be taken in Ethiopia
- Eligible Countries: Ethiopia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Ethiopian
- Applicants must have to enrol in the graduate degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to take admission in the graduate degree programme at Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the following:
- Completed Application form
- Scanned copy of Church Recommendation form completed and signed by leaders of the church of which the applicant is a member
- Personal testimony on a separate sheet
- Scanned copy of temporary or original degree
- Candidates who have not settled their cost-sharing must submit a temporary degree indicating their CGPA.
- Scanned copy of a transcript
- Scanned copy of bank deposit slip
- Official Transcripts must be sent from the candidate’s previous academic institution directly to EGST’s mailing address
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a first degree in Theology with a minimum GPA of 2.5 or in subjects other than theology with a GPA of 2.0.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to take IELTS or equivalent English examination to demonstrate English proficiency.
Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology will provide the educational fund for students to complete their higher education in Ethiopia.