Applications are being accepted from worldwide students for the Commerce International Scholarship. The funding opportunity is administered by the University of Melbourne for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational program is open for first-year undergraduates studying commerce to assist in paying college residency fees at Queen’s College.
It’s a right-minded choice to get a bachelor of commerce degree at the University of Melbourne with some financial support.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1887, Queen’s College is a residential college associated with the University of Melbourne that provides accommodation for over 300 students. Queen’s provides you with space, support, and community to succeed and grow as an individual in your studies.
Why would like to join the University of Melbourne? In order to make a deeper contribution to society, Melbourne trains students to make an impact, providing stimulating education, fostering meaningful careers and skills.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: University of Melbourne
- Department: Queen’s College
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: 15% fee remission and $2 – $4,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Australian and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Commerce, Economics and Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants need to be starting a commerce degree and demonstrate academic ability.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the award, applicants need to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at Queen’s College. No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Depending on the course, you may also have to provide an academic transcript, CV, evidence of English language proficiency. A research proposal, folio of creative works, GRE or GMAT test result, or writing sample required for a research degree. Note: Must include an official translation if any documents are written in a language other than English.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary according to the program. You can check here –Undergraduate.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should be able to show proficiency in English and have an internationally recognized test such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. to study in Australia. Check full English language requirements here.
This program gives 15% fee remission and $2 – $4,500 to the successful candidates at Queen’s College.