Get financial support to start your academic journey in Canada. Simon Fraser University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Gilhooley Family Entrance Bursary in Business.
The main purpose of the award is to provide financial assistance for those international students and wish to undertake a bachelor’s degree program in the Beedie School of Business.
Nice chance for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1962, Simon Fraser University is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada. It has three campuses which offer undergraduate, teacher education and graduate programs.
Why would like to apply at Simon Fraser University? SFU offers opportunities for a wide selection of students from a variety of disciplines, including students considering or preparing careers as school teachers, in-service teachers, and students.
Application Deadline: November 1st
- University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
- Department: Beedie School of Business
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $5,000 CDN
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in the field of Business
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be admitted and majoring in an undergraduate degree program in the Beedie School of Business
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, you are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university. After completing the application process, you can apply for the funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Completed the Community Reference Form
- A summary of your achievements and activities demonstrating your involvement:
- provide clear, concise details about your volunteer work, school or community involvement,
- extracurricular activities, and artistic or athletic interests (500 words max)
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet the admission requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
Benefits: Simon Fraser University will provide an award amount of $32,500 ($3,250 x 10 instalments over five years max).