Outstanding aspirants are invited to become a part of the Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan at the University of Canterbury for the academic year 2021-2022. The grant is awarded to students from the UK and Canada.
The educational program encourages highly motivated students who want to commence a doctoral study at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
Golden chance for students from the UK and Canada.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest university in New Zealand has ranked within the top 500 universities in the world. It was the first in New Zealand to have been granted five stars by QS Stars.
Why at the University of Canterbury? At this university, students can get an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. Here they can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services.
Application Deadline: July 29, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: $25,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: UK and Canada
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants should have completed, or be in the process of completing, a research-focused honours degree or master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the doctoral degree coursework at the University of Canterbury. After being registered, candidates must complete and submit the application form for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Must submit an original or certified copy of all tertiary-level academic transcripts and grading schemes, an international student must have medical and travel insurance for the duration of your study.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Canterbury will offer an award of $25,000 per annum to support doctoral study at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.