With the support of the British Council, the University of Dundee is pleased to announce the GREAT funding for Indonesian students. The program is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational program is open for those students from Indonesia who are wishing to pursue a postgraduate study at the University of Dundee, but not able to do due to financial circumstances.
Valuable offer for Indonesian students to study postgraduate in the UK.
User Review( votes)
With lots of excellent degree programs and a supportive educational environment, the University of Dundee has joined the list of top universities of the world. It was established in 1881 and ranked first globally in term of students’ satisfaction and teaching quality.
Why study at the University of Dundee? The institution provides undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in several areas that help to attract high calibre students from around the world. It is a great place to not only get study but also polish your talent. With the help of top-level facilities and well-qualified staff, it provides the best student experiences.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indonesian
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in an appropriate field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of Dundee in September 2020.
- This can be any full time (180 credits), postgraduate taught, on-campus program.
- Must have International fee status as verified by the University of Dundee.
- Must hold an Indonesian passport.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, students have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program in a relevant field at the university. After being accepted, you a download and submit the award application form to contactus[at]dundee.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, you might be required to provide these documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Students, planning to apply for a postgraduate program, must hold a bachelor’s degree score with a minimum of 60-70% or 3.0-3.49 from a well-ranked public institution.
- Language Requirement: The language requirement for most undergraduate and postgraduate degrees is IELTS 6.5 overall with a 6.0 in writing and 6.0/5.5 minimum in the other three components.
The value of the program scheme is £10,000. Students can use this amount to pay their expenses at the University of Dundee.