High-achieving students are invited to join the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) delivered by the King’s College London in the UK for the academic session 2023-2024.
The scholarship aims to complete the development needs of students from developing Commonwealth countries. Interested students who want to pursue a postgraduate degree program in the MRes Clinical Research and MSc Palliative Care can apply for this opportunity.
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS)
Nice offer for students to study at King’s College London, UK
User Review( votes)
King’s College London is a general analysis institute in London, England. King’s was founded by royal charter in 1829 under the trade of King George IV and the Duke of Wellington. It is one of the most senior university-level organizations in England. It thinks of offering around to the community via significant benefits. King’s is constantly rated among the globe’s finest and numerous prestigious universities.
Why should you choose King’s College London? Kings College is an internationally recognized institute offering excellent education and world-leading research committed to making an optimistic and tolerable difference in civilization and learning a vision of creating a better place. With a powerful network of 170,000 alums, it has a widened round of possibilities for its students and is rated 31st in the globe and fourth in the UK for graduate employability.
Application Deadline: 06 January 2023 to submit a complete King’s College London online admissions application, and on 13 December 2022, apply to the CSC.
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee, Stipend, and Travel
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Low and middle-income Commonwealth countries
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, St. Helena, St. Lucia, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, and Zambia are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in a Postgraduate degree subject offered by the university
- MRes Clinical Research
- MSc Palliative Care
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- They are citizens of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country or be a British Protected Person.
- They are permanent residents in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- They are available to start their academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023.
- They September 2023, hold a first degree of at least upper second-class (2:1) honors standard or a lower second-class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high-income country.
- They can only afford to study in a UK university with this Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The admission application for KCL will be accepted through its application portal. Applications are to be made here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- University/high school transcripts
- Official English translation
- Admission Requirements: To apply, requisites are required to complete all the entry requirements of King’s College of London.
- Language Requirement: Candidates’ first language is not English, and they must be able to provide recent evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is adequate for the programs for which they have applied.
King’s College London offers two awards to support students from eligible low and middle-income Commonwealth countries to study the MSc Palliative Care or MRes Clinical Research programs at King’s College London will award Tuition fees, Stipend, and Travel.