The Edinburgh Napier University offers a fully funded 3-year PhD studentship for International Students for the academic year 2023-2024.
The studentship award is available to brilliant worldwide students who want to start a PhD degree program at Edinburgh Napier University in Scotland. The studentship will cover full UK or international tuition fees and include a standard living allowance at the RCUK rate (currently £17,668 pa).
Edinburgh Napier University Fully-funded International PhD Studentships in Scotland
Great offer to win a fully-funded International PhD Studentships in Scotland.
User Review( votes)
Edinburgh Napier University is a general institute in Edinburgh, Scotland. It aims to deliver high-quality education that connects knowledge and skills with industry-related, impactful research and innovation, developing graduates highly valued by employers and adding value to communities. According to student reviews, Napier Technical College – the university’s precursor, was established in 1964 and ranked 601st in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education with 4.3 stars.
Why study at Edinburgh Napier University? Edinburgh Napier University is an enterprising, creative, and inclusive institute based on the operational standards of Scotland, with an education program developed in talks with companies and industries to provide you with the theoretical and functional talents to flourish. Students will profit from this university’s universal, imaginative understanding environment and first-rate teaching.
Application Deadline: 14th December 2022
- University or Organization: Edinburgh Napier University
- Department: School of Computing, Engineering and the Built Environment
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Scotland
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: School of Computing, Engineering, and the Built Environment
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled at the university.
- The candidates for the Ph.D. program should have a strong Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit admission to the university’s application portal and apply. Applicants will meet the scholarship criteria will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants should submit the following documents at the time of admission: A pre-qualification degree, academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of a passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be accepted at EMU, students must have a renowned bachelor’s degree certification relevant to the applied postgraduate program.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The studentship will cover full UK or international tuition fees and include a standard living allowance at the RCUK rate (Currently £17,668 pa).