To recognize the achievements of its overseas students who achieve the highest grades in their undergraduate degrees, the University of Kent has decided to award them the Computing Taught Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship for 2022-2023.
The University of Kent offers this scholarship to all international students that wish to undertake a postgraduate programme at the School of Computing. The students are required to submit an admission application to be considered for this scholarship, the award of which consists of a £3,000 tuition fee reduction.
Wonderful opportunity to get an amount of £3,000
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university ranked 541st in Best Global Universities. The University of Kent strives to build vigorously on its close ties within Europe and continue to develop wider international relationships.
Why study at the University of Kent? The University of Kent is a leading university with an inspirational teaching staff, excellent student satisfaction, and a world-class research reputation. The university gives its students access to all the University resources and everything the students need to enjoy their student life and help them study. Kent was also awarded Gold, the highest rating in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework, and a global reputation for excellence.
Application Deadline: Applications will end on 1 July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: School of Computing
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any postgraduate programme at the School of Computing at the University of Kent.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be overseas fee-paying students.
- The applicants must demonstrate academic excellence by obtaining a first-class honors degree (or overseas equivalent).
- The applicants must have applied and received an offer to study for a School of Computing Postgraduate Taught (MSc/Master’s) course starting in September 2022.
- The applicants must have accepted their offer to study in the School of Computing by 1 July 2022 via your Kent applicant portal.
- The applicants must not be part of a partnership arrangement.
- The applicants must be overseas and pay the required deposit condition (£2,000) by 1 July 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first complete their admission application on the university portal. After applying for admission, students can access the scholarship database on the application portal and apply for the desired scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- details of your previous studies
- a research proposal (usually between 1000-3000 words)
- contact information for two referees
- evidence of proficiency in English, where applicable.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the country-specific requirements of the university. The applicants must also be holding or must have projected a 2:2 (or equivalent).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE/CPE – 176
- PTE –63
- TOEFL IBT – 90
The University of Kent will award the selected international students a £3,000 fee reduction for their full-time postgraduate studies.