The Center of Technical Teaching and Superior University is currently accepting applications for Master’s programs to study in Mexico. This scholarship is available to Mexican nationals and foreign students.
CETYS is the only university in Mexico currently accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).It is one of the most dynamic in the world. CETYS is a three-campus university system developing well-rounded persons in Engineering, Business and the Social Science.
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a Master’s programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded for their courses in the field of Engineering and Innovation.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship is awarded in the following manner:
The scholarship may cover the full or partial quarter based tuition
Medical Insurance via ISSSTE
Current calculation is based on minimum wage, 4.5 rate
- Nationality: Scholarship is available for Mexican nationals and foreign students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship can be taken in Mexico.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available for Mexican nationals and foreign students.
Entrance Requirements: Present proof of English, within the two-year valid period. Minimum institutional TOEFL score of 450 points.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Attend a CONACYT Orientation Session
- Be admitted by CETYS Universidad prior to applying for this scholarship.
- Previous acceptance to our Graduate School is required
- Not having studied any subject in the Master in Engineering and Innovation and Master of Business Administration
- Be a Full-Time Student
- Two classes per quarter are mandatory
- The minimum grade of 80 or above is mandatory in every class
- The candidate may partake and collaborate in teaching and/or research; maximum 8hrs. per week
- Limit their work activity, labour and employment to the following*
- Obtain the degree within term stipulated in the Scholarship’s rulebook
All CONACYT Students should follow the academic and administrative policies established by CETYS and CONACYT.
How to Apply:
- Attend a CONACYT Scholarship Program orientation session at one of our campuses
- Fill the CONACYT Scholarship form and hand it out, at least five days prior to the admission exam date
- Cover the pre-enrollment fee, which will cover one of your courses
- Take the admission test (PAEP). Don’t forget to bring the following: Receipt of payment, photo ID, pencil No. 2 and eraser.
- To apply for this scholarship you must obtain a minimum of 500 points out of 800
- Present proof of English, within the two-year valid period. Minimum institutional TOEFL score of 450 points
- Upload your CVU or Unique Curriculum Vitae at CONACYT’s online portal
- If you are one of the candidates with the required admission exam (PAEP) score, you must hand to the CONACYT Scholarship Coordination at CETYS the following:
- Fill out the online registration form
- Printed CVU, previously registered at CONACYT online portal
- Letter of Exclusive Dedication CONACYT.
- Letter of Exclusive Dedication CETYS.