Are you an international student interested in studying at Concord University in the United States? Applications are open for the International Students Scholarships to worldwide students applying for an undergraduate course at CU in 2023.
The program is open for international students with a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and a minimum 18 ACT or 960 SAT score. Successful first-year students will receive a $3500 – $7000 award based on academic ability to support their undergraduate degree.
Great chance to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Concord University was established in 1872. CU offers over 80 majors, minors, and programs of study and has approximately 1,886 students from 30 states and 34 countries. It also offers 16 Men’s and Women’s NCAA athletic programs and Co-Ed Cheer.
Why study at Concord University? The mission of CU is to increase the lives of its students and communities through advanced teaching and learning. It has more than 30 clubs and student organizations on campus.
Application Deadline: Open for 2023. Applications will be taken into consideration on a rolling admissions bases.
- University or Organization: Concord University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,500 to $7000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded for undergraduate study
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students who are not citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- A first-year student who has earned a high school diploma and has never attended college (student may have taken dual enrollment or other college course offerings while enrolled in high school.)
- First-year recipients must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA and a minimum score of 18 ACT or 960 SAT.
How to Apply
At the undergraduate level, there is no fee to apply: Admission Application
- How to Apply: All international students applying to an undergraduate degree program will be automatically considered for this award. To be considered for the scholarship, applicants are required to apply for an undergraduate degree program as a freshman.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit their admission application along with the required documents (All documents must be in English or have a certified English translation):
- Official high school transcripts with an overall grade-point average of 2.0 Or GED/TASC transcript.
- Submit one of the following: ACT (4516) or SAT (5120). Normally, first-year applicants must have at least a 2.0 grade-point average and either a composite ACT score of 18 or a combined SAT score of 960.
- High School Equivalency Diploma Recipients (GED or TASC)
- Admission Requirements: High school credits are required as an incoming freshman:
- 4 English (including grammar, composition, and literature)
- 3 Social Studies (including US history)
- 4 Mathematics (three units must be Algebra I and higher)
- 3 Science (all courses to be college preparatory and each course to include a laboratory. Courses might include biology, chemistry, physics, etc.)
- 1 Art
- 2 Foreign Language (Two units of the same foreign language)
- Language Requirement: All international applicants looking to enroll directly into an undergraduate program must demonstrate English proficiency in the following manner:
- SAT ERW Score of at least 470 or
- ACT English score of at least 15 and Reading score of at least 18 or
- TOEFL iBT score of at least 60 or
- TOEFL Essentials of at least 6.0 or
- IELTS band of at least 6.0 or
- Duolingo English Test score of at least 85 or
- GTEC score of at least 1095 or
- Eiken scores of at least 2A or
- iTEP score of at least 3.5 or
- Pearson PTE of at least 45 or
- Successful completion of an Intensive English Program
A limited amount of scholarships are available. Concord University will provide all the following:
- 2023-2024 Scholarships for freshman: Requires proof of enrollment from EducationUSA advisor and does not combine with other merit scholarships
- A) International Deans Scholarship – $5,000
- B) International Presidential Scholarship – $7,000
- C) EducationUSA Scholarship – $6,000
2023-2024 Scholarships for a freshman with Tuition Reduction: Tuition Reduction is only available for international students transferring from US high schools or colleges.
- A) International Deans Scholarship – $3,500
- B) International Presidential Scholarship – $5,000
- C) EducationUSA Scholarship – $4,000