To recognize students’ efforts and excellence in learning, Concordia University is currently launching Excellence Tuition Award for the academic year 2021-2022.
This programme will help students gain undergraduate level education at the university by covering their tuition fees. Applications of this scholarship are open for all prospective students from around the world.
This scholarship will help students with the cost of their studies.
User Review( votes)
Concordia University is a reputable institution for higher learning located in the vibrant and multicultural city of Montreal, Concordia. It was established in 1974 and has become one of the highly ranked universities in Quebec and Canada. It is distinguished by its two campuses and four faculties.
Why study at Concordia University? The university is known at the international level for its experiential learning, research, and online education. At the institution, there are more than 100 graduate and 300 undergraduate programs available in various study areas. It provides its students with lifelong employability skills and helps them succeed both academically and professionally.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Concordia University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $43,211
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any fields
- Eligibility Criteria: To be chosen for this opportunity, you must fulfil all the requirements:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an undergraduate degree course in any field at Concordia University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Only after applying for an approved course at the university, all candidates will be eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- Supporting Documents: The following must be provided as accompanying documents of application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must have a high school diploma to get admission to an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts TOEFL, IELTS, DET, CAEL, CAE, CPE, and PTE.
The scholarship is worth approximately $43,211. This award will be provided to all deserving candidates to cover the tuition fee.