The Royal Holloway University of London is offering Principal’s masters programme scheme to help students with financial limitations to study at the university in the UK.
The university has 60 scholarships each of £4,000 available to prospective students applying for taught master’s degrees in any subject for the academic year 2020-21.
A very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( votes)
The Royal Holloway University of London is one of the top twenty universities in the UK. It was established by integrating two formal colleges named Bedford College and Royal Holloway College. It is a research-led higher education institution dedicated to expanding minds and changing lives since 1985.
Why would you like to enrol at the Royal Holloway University of London? When it comes to top-quality education and student services, Royal Holloway is considered one of the best institutions in the UK. From undergraduate to study abroad courses, here students can find several lucrative courses that can help them succeed academically, socially, and personally.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway University of London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: 60
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK, EU, and Overseas
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK, EU, and Overseas
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Taught postgraduate degree in various fields
- Eligibility Criteria: To get consideration, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Must be UK, EU and Overseas students
- Must have applied for an applicable course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students who have received an offer to study in an approved course at the university, can book their place in this application with the help of Royal Holloway Direct.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following documents:
- Must provide a supporting statement of no more than 400 words, which should include:
- Academic achievements you are particularly proud of and why these matter to you
- Why you have chosen to do the degree you have applied for
- What your future aspirations are and how the support will help you to achieve your future goals
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: All international students must have a 2:1 undergraduate degree or equivalent. On the other hand, students from the UK and EU must have achieved or be expected to achieve, a First Class undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The university can accept the following online English language tests for 2020/21 entrants:
- IELTS indicator
- TOEFL Special Home Edition
- Duolingo English Test
- OnCampus OCTOE
Each support will provide all successful students with an award of £4,000 in the form of a tuition fee reduction. This award will be available for both full-time and part-time students.