Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Conduct Science Scholarship. The funding program funded by ConductScience.com in the United States.
The educational award is open for the US students who are currently enrolled in undergraduate and/or graduate studies.
User Review( votes)
ConductScience.com is focused on replicating scientific methodologies and technology transfer of inventions in many fields of science, including digital health, virtual reality, neuroscience, and more.
Application Deadline: July 1st.
- University: ConductScience.com
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $700 USD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open in the USA.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled in undergraduate and/or graduate studies.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Entries must be submitted via a digital submission form.
- Applicants must be willing to sign our terms and conditions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants need to submit the online application form and write an essay that must be written in English. Note: Only one entry allowed.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit an essay of 1000-2000 words length on the topic of how Science as a process could be done more efficiently and effectively.
- Admission Requirements: Be enrolled in an undergraduate and graduate studies curriculum.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The winner will receive the award amount of $700 USD.