James Madison University is awarding the Charles S. and Bertha Mast Graybeal program. The sponsorship will be applied towards covering tuition fees for the academic year 2020-201.
The educational fund is designed for those high achieving international candidates, who want to apply for an undergraduate degree at the university.
Wonderful offer for International students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1908, James Madison University is a public institution that offers programs on the bachelor’s, masters and doctoral levels with its primary emphasis on the undergraduate student.
Why at James Madison University? The university has an outstandingly fantastic campus and provides students with more study options, and education that ensures them in the world to take contemporary challenges.
Application Deadline: March 1.
- University: James Madison University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a Junior or Senior (earned at least 60 credits) by the Fall semester of the year receiving the program.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.8 or higher.
- Must be an F-1 visa-holding degree-seeking student.
- Must have been enrolled at JMU for at least one academic year (Fall and Spring semester) by the Fall semester of the year receiving the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the Graybeal Scholarship, the applicant needs to download the Graybeal application Form. After that, you should complete the application form with all required documents
- Supporting Documents: Supporting documents to demonstrate unexpected financial hardship (i.e. currency change, medical bills, loss of family income) and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The university will award up to $5000 per year, based on availability to the successful scholars.