Conestoga College offers the International Degree Entrance Scholarships to international students in the first semester of a degree program.
Applications are invited for international degree candidates to assist first-year class attending Conestoga College.
Fabulous International Degree Entrance Scholarships to international students.
User Review( votes)
This award was created to assist international holders who have obtained a minimum of 70% in their top six Grade 12 U or M grades or equivalent who have registered with the International Office with financial need.
- Have obtained a minimum average of 70% in their top six (6) Grade 12 U or M grades or equivalent
- Be registered in the first year of a degree program
- Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the College.
- Be a citizen of a country, other than Canada and hold a valid study permit for the period of study
- International candidates can apply for these entrance scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to apply to Conestoga College as an international student, then create an international application to the College. After applying you will fill the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the upload original education documents to the admissions portal, copy of passport or marriage certificate, transcript of study, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants need to Provide proof of English proficiency and meet the program admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must have expertise in the English language.
The scholarship will be provide a 90%+ value is $2,000.00, 85% – 89.9% value is $1,500.00, 75% – 84.9% value is $1,000.00, 70% – 74.9% value is $ 750.00.
Application Deadline: Closed