The Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts has established the Controller Positions in Economics Department in Switzerland. This is a full-time position designed for overseas students.
The scholarship programme is exclusively available to international students who want to start their degree programme in the economics department at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts for the academic year 2022-2023.
Wonderful opportunity to complete your studies in Switzerland.
User Review( votes)
Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts is one of seven regional, public-funded universities of applied sciences founded in 1997 in its current form. The University was called the university of applied sciences of central Switzerland until October 15, 2007. As a place of education and research, the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts bears tremendous social responsibility.
Why choose to study at Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts? Graduates are highly sought-after, leaving the university with an established academic and professional network, friends for life, and outstanding career prospects. Degree programmes at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts offer practice-based education and a flexible curriculum. High-quality standards are an integral part of the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts identity.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship programme can be submitted by August 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: The Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
- Department: Economics department
- Course Level: Controller Positions
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Controller Positions programme in economics offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- FH/HF degree in business administration or equivalent training
- several years of experience in controlling
- You have already worked with SAP and the modules FI, CO and PS and have experience in reporting and master data maintenance
- high IT affinity, additional training is an advantage
- As a member of the controlling team, we see you as a communicative, collegial and flexible personality who feels comfortable in your area of ??responsibility even in hectic times
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working as well as strong analytical skills round off your profile.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students can online application to the programme of their choice at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts through the given application. Applicants that are accepted in their respective disciplines will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have the required CV, and a cover letter or individual documents, letter of application, curriculum vitae, job references, etc., can be considered.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have relevant qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have excellent communication skills in Deutsch, English, and German, Deutsch.
- The Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts will provide an attractive position with creative freedom in an exciting and varied role in the dynamic environment of a university of applied sciences. As an employee of the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, you benefit from flexible working hours and further training opportunities.
- And good social benefits. As a modern employer, we also offer you the opportunity to work proportionately from your home office.