The Copenhagen Business School is now accepting applications for Ph.D. scholarship on challenges of European integration for the Nordic countries.
International students are eligible to apply for this application . The Ph.D. support will be in the field of social and political sciences.
Excellent opportunity for international students to get Ph.D. study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Copenhagen Business School often abbreviated and referred to as CBS, is a public university situated in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
Why at the Copenhagen Business School? CBS has more than 20,000 students, 2,000 employees and offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs
University or Organization: The Copenhagen Business School
Course Level: Ph.D. program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Denmark
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process).
- An educational background in the social sciences is necessary.
- The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing Ph.D. at CBS. The applicant must also be fluent in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: This research proposal should contain a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work plan.
- Supporting Documents: In addition to the research proposal, 5-page project description, the application must include copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, brief curriculum vitae (CV), a list of papers and publications, and one copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis). Applicants must enclose documentation for English language skills.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English. The applicant must also be fluent in English.
- A Ph.D. scholarship runs for a period of 3 years and includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work (840 work hours).
- The bursaries are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement.
- The award includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base salary.