The St Cross College, jointly with the Oxford NERC Doctoral Training Program in Environmental Research, offers the following scholarship for students who will begin studying for a DPhil in this Doctoral Training Program (DTP) at the University of Oxford in the academic year 2019-2020.
St. Cross College is a graduate college of the University of Oxford. it offers an outstanding academic environment dedicated to the pursuit of excellence within the collegiate university The College believes that this egalitarianism fosters a productive intellectual environment where Senior and Junior Members can form meaningful relationships to the betterment of their research.
User Review( votes)
- Application deadline: January 18, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the graduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for the DPhil in Environmental Research.
- Scholarship Award: The Graduate Scholarship covers the cost of the course fee for Home/EU students (for the duration of the study) coterminous with full fee liability on condition of successfully completing Transfer of Status. The Scholarship also includes an annual maintenance grant to the value of the RCUK doctoral stipend available to Home students (£14,999 per annum for 2019-2020). The successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the first year of their course.
- Nationality: UK & EU students
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to local & EU students.
- Entrance Requirements: Everyone who applies for the DTP and lists St Cross as their first choice of college (and who applies at any time before the Admissions deadline) will be considered automatically. The graduate scholarships are open for UK student who intends to be a full-time student at the St. Cross College University of Oxford. Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply: Applicants entering into DPhil status in 2019-2020 should apply for a DPhil in Environmental Research. Using the University’s standard application form and must list St Cross College as their first choice. The mode of applying is online.