The Investor’s Podcast has announced the Corporate Cultural Scholarships to all students around the globe that seek financial assistance to chase their degree. The applications are now accepted for the academic year 2023-2024.
Applicants from all across the globe can apply to take this scholarship to cover the cost of an undergraduate or graduate programme in any university of their choice. The scholarship is sponsored by the Investor’s Podcast and is valued at $1,000.
Nice offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
The Investor’s Podcast is an exclusive business podcast network established in 2012. It is a platform comprising solutions on how to grow financial and personal from well-known figures in the industry.
Why is it important to pursue a degree education? Students are assessed through their degree qualifications and the skills they have developed along, therefore, a degree is essential to earn respect, a social reputation, and meet your financial goals.
Application Deadline: 1st October 2023
- University or Organization: The Investor’s Podcast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in any country.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from any country across the globe are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate degree programme can be undertaken at any preferred university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to the university in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to submit an admission application via the online portal of the respective university. The scholarship application can be submitted here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- University transcripts
- High school graduation certificate
- Admission Requirements: The students must have the necessary relevant qualifications and must meet the entry requirements of the host university.
- Language Requirement: The students must comply with the language requirements of the respective university.
The winning applicants will be given a sum of $1,000 towards the cost of pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree study at any university of their choice.