In order to offer support to ambitious students who wish to equip themselves with education to pursue their educational dreams, Nihon University has announced the Centennial Scholarships in Japan.
The scholarship application is available for privately sponsored international students with excellent academic records and character. Winners will be awarded a partial tuition fee of one year.
User Review( votes)
Nihon University is the largest private research university in Japan ranking 27th nationwide. It aims to develop cultured people who are of sound mind and body and conduct in-depth academic research by gathering a broad range of knowledge from around the world.
Why choose to study at Nihon University? Nihon delivers education and research with a global perspective and an enterprising spirit. Students of Nihon also benefit from the size of the school by making use of the intradepartmental credit system to experience a larger range of specialist and liberal arts subjects.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Nihon University
- Department: College of Law
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Partial Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate-level study programme offered at NUCL can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not be government-sponsored international students or students dispatched by foreign governments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register on the university’s online portal to complete their application. Eligible students will be considered automatically for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must pass the university entrance exam.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test – N1 Grade
The selected students will be given the half-yearly tuition fee for the first year of any undergraduate or graduate study at Nihon.