École des Ponts Business School has started accepting applications for fantastic Corporate Fellowships in France for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Corporate Fellowships will be awarded to international students who want to pursue a fellowship programme at École des Ponts.
École des Ponts Business School is one of the top Public universities in Paris, France, ranked 242nd in QS Global World Rankings 2021 with a prime mission to train engineering officials and civil engineers by offering a wide-ranging education.
Why choose to study at École des Ponts Business School? École des Ponts Business School is one of the better technical universities in France, and also has a positive reputation internationally, offers teaching in engineering, science, and technology. The international focus of the school has made an extremely cosmopolitan student body, with roughly 40% choosing to study a double degree abroad and 30% of its students from outside France. The programmes are designed to suit the changing trends in education.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: École des Ponts Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All international candidates are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowship programme at École des Ponts are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted in any applied programme at the school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to create an account on the application portal of the school and log in with the created credentials to apply. The fellowship does not require a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two recommendation letters
- Academic transcripts
- Ranking certificates
- Personal statements
- Research proposal
- Scanned passport or resident ID
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree qualification relevant to the applied programme to get into École des Ponts Business School.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEIC – 785
The successfully selected applicants will be provided industry-related benefits of the applied programme by École des Ponts Business School.