In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Therefore, the University of Copenhagen has announced the PhD Fellowships in RNA Biotechnology for international students in Denmark.
This fellowship aims to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree in the Faculty of Science for the academic year 2021/2022.
International students will recieve educational fund for PhD studies in Denmark
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is Denmark’s oldest university and research centre. It provides about 200 academic programs in a variety of subjects, including as health sciences, humanities, law, and life sciences.
Why at the University of Copenhagen? The institution is committed to providing high-quality research-based education. As part of a world-class research team, students will have the opportunity to improve their international careers.
Application Deadline: July 4, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 333,464
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in RNA Biotechnology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, Applicants should hold an MSc degree in Biology/Biochemistry/Molecular Biology/Bioinformatics or related fields with very good results and good English skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must fill and submit the online application form. Before it, applicants are required to become a part of the University of Copenhagen as a PhD student at the Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit the following documents:
- Cover Letter, stating which PhD project you are applying for and detailing your motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project.
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other information for consideration, e.g., list of publications (if any)
- 1-3 reference letters (if any)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
- Language Requirement:If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The starting salary is currently at a minimum of DKK 333,464 (approx. €44,461), including an annual supplement (+ pension at a minimum of DKK 54,191).