The University of Glasgow is offering COSS PhD Scholarships for international students. The Position is available to study a PhD in the Adam Smith Business School in the College of Social Sciences under the supervision Professor Sayantan Ghosal (Economics, Adam Smith Business School) and Dr Dania Thomas (Economics, Adam Smith Business School).
The University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It was founded in 1451.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 13, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Accounting & Finance, Economics and Management.
- Scholarship Award: Stipend at the RCUK level (£14,777 in 2018-19); 100% tuition fee waiver; access to Research Training Support Grant (RTSG) funds.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin Bhutan Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic of,Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, England, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea North, Korea South, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgystan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar(Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somali, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wales, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have master’s degree are eligible to apply.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Collate all documents and send in one email.