Coventry University is proud to offer International Academic Excellence Scholarships to postgraduate students who have exceptional academic achievement. The bursaries are allocated to applicants on the basis of their academic merit.
The university provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
Nice offer for international students to get study fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Coventry University is leading UK University which is ranked No.15 amongst the UK Universities. Coventry University is the top University for student satisfaction. This university is a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Study Subject: Any of the courses offered by the university
- Award: This year we are pleased to be increasing the award to £1500 for one year of study
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International students
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply
- Entrance Requirements: International students applying for full-time postgraduate programmes who have submitted an application in the May 2020 intake. You do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award. The grants are allocated to applicants on the basis of their academic merit. Academic qualifications (at least a 2:1 or equivalent qualifications)
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. There are many easy ways to apply:
- Visa – UK Border Authority entry clearance.
- Ask a Question: Get in touch if you have any queries.
- Supporting Documents: All academic transcripts
- Copies of degree/diploma certificates or work reference if employed
- One academic reference
- An English language test score
- Your personal statement
- Copy of your current passport
- English Language Requirements: In order to obtain a Tier 4 student visa, applicants are required to demonstrate that they have the correct level of English language competency to study in the UK. The requirements differ dependent on whether they are applying to study a Foundation or Pre-Sessional English programme or those who wish to study at undergraduate or postgraduate degree level.