The School of History, Classics and Archaeology is offering up to 5 undergraduate scholarships to overseas students beginning their studies in September 2020.
The School of History, Classics and Archaeology at the University of Edinburgh is one of the great world centres for the study of the human past. Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
A valuable offer for students to study in the UK with financial support.
User Review( vote)
The School comprises the three subject areas of History, Classics and Archaeology, together with the Centre for the Study of Modern Conflict, the Scottish Centre for Diaspora Studies and the Centre for Medieval and Renaissance Studies.
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities.
- Application Deadline: 23:59 BST 10th April 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered at the School of History, Classics and Archaeology.List of Subjects: The School is made up of three broad subject areas; Archaeology, Classics and History. Three multi-disciplinary research centres are also affiliated with the School.
- Award: Each scholarship is worth £1,000 and is tenable for one year.
- Number of Awards: Up to 5 undergraduate financial aid to overseas students.
- Nationality: Nationals of a country outside the EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Nationals of a country outside the EU are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be nationals of a country outside the EU and be liable for the overseas rate of fee. Applicants should have applied through the University and Colleges Admission Service (UCAS) to commence an undergraduate programme of study within the School of History, Classics and Archaeology for the 2021-2020 academic year. The grant is not available to students already on the programme.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants should complete an online application. The scholarship deadline is 23:59 BST 10th April 2020.
Note you will not be able to access the online application form unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
The online application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal.