Coventry University understands how difficult it is to pursue studies abroad. That why it is offering the Award Tier 2 program for funding student’s education in the UK.
A fine educational opportunity for international students
User Review( vote)
Coventry University was known as Lanchester Polytechnic until 1987 and it is the highest-ranked modern university in the UK. CU was founded in 1970 but received its university status in 1992.
Why at Coventry University? The university offers around 300 undergraduate and postgraduate courses for students. It has the best teachers and faculties for guiding them in creating a bright future.
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Egypt, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Morocco, Tanzania, Turkey, and Ukraine are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: An undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a self-funded international student who holds an offer to study a degree program starting in September 2019.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, the eligible candidates will automatically be considered for the grant, no formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are suggested to prepare their copies of academic transcripts, degree transcripts, and a copy of the passport, language ability evidence, and curriculum vitae for submitting at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: A successful participant must be proficient in the English language but if their country language is not English, then they need to take the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will provide an amount of £1,500 to each eligible participant.