In order to focus on attracting high-quality applicants from European Union countries, the Centre for International Cooperation in Education is offering scholarships in Czechia.
Worthy opportunity for EU students
User Review( votes)
The Centre for International Cooperation in Education (DZS) is responsible for a number of international programs and carries out activities relating to the promotion of education. It is a semi-budgetary organization in the Czech Republic.
Why should apply to this program? The program provides students a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and support them in their career aims. They can get a range of services to empower with the skills and knowledge.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Centre for International Cooperation in Education (DZS)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the Czechia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from European Union countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master or a doctoral program
- Admissible Criteria: The award is open for students of master/doctoral programs and academic researchers only for the preparation of a master thesis or a Ph.D. dissertation.
How to Apply
To be enlisted in this program, aspirants are requisitioned to be registered as a PhD or masters degree student at the university. After being accepted, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- You may be asked for the CV, letters of recommendation, transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- For taking entrance in this program, aspirants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- All applicants have to meet the English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the educational fund.