With the intention of encouraging high performing students, Coventry University is furnishing European City of Sport funding for international students.
Great offer to get financial help for a degree program in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Coventry University is a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research. It is ranked within the top 551-600 universities in the world by the 2018 QS World University Rankings.
Why at Coventry University? The university supports candidates as they start to build or continue their career at CU Coventry. Here they can equip with lifelong, valuable job searching skills and get guidance in a range of areas, including CVs, interviews, assessment centers, placements.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and master degree
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain or Sweden.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to hold a conditional offer for a qualifying course before the application deadline. They should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student advocate alongside their studies.
How to Apply
For being accepted to this studentship, applicants are enforced to take affirmation in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being registered, aspirants can download and submit the award application form to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copies of transcripts and diplomas, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For applying, seekers need to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: In order to obtain a degree at CU, you are required to demonstrate that you have the correct level of English language competency.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to £5,000.