Swiss Government is offering the Swiss Government Partnering for Excellence Scholarships opportunities for high achieving participants in Switzerland.
Through these awards, the Government wants to attract the outstanding Armenian researchers who have completed a masters or PhD degree and wants to take a research program at any university in Switzerland.
Best offer for Armenian students to get higher education in Switzerland.
User Review( votes)
In 1848, The Federal Council was founded. It is the seven-member executive council that serves as the collective head of state and of the government of Switzerland. It is also responsible for leading the federal administration of Switzerland, each councilor heads one of the seven federal executive departments.
Why at this program? This program is giving you an opportunity to undertake your higher research at one of the given university of the institute in Switzerland. At these universities, you will be under the experienced teachers and researchers who will lead you the way toward your bright future.
- University or Organization: Swiss Government
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Education support
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Armenia
- The program can be taken in Switzerland
- Application Deadline: August 2, 2021
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Armenia are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue a research degree program at any university or institute given below–
- The University of Basel,
- University of Bern,
- University of Fribourg,
- University of Geneva,
- University of Lausanne,
- University of Lucerne,
- University of Neuchâtel,
- University of St. Gallen,
- University of Zurich,
- Università Della Svizzera Italiana,
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (EPFL),
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETHZ),
- Research Institutes of the ETH Domain (PSI; WSL; EMPA; EAWAG),
- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies (IHEID),
- University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland,
- Bern University of Applied Sciences,
- University of Applied Sciences Northwest Switzerland,
- University of Applied Sciences Eastern Switzerland,
- Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts,
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland,
- The Zürcher Fachhochschule, and
- Universities of teacher education.
3. Admissible Criteria: The award primarily offers a program to scholars who have not already been to Switzerland.
- Must apply for a full-time study or research degree program at the university or institute.
- The candidates must achieve a master’s degree before 31 July 2020 and PhD degree after 31 December 2016 and before 31 July 2020.
How to Apply
- To Apply: The participants need to start a research degree program at any university or research institute in Switzerland. Then for the grant, complete the pre-application form through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: The pre-application form must include the question about the duration of the program with a letter from an academic host professor at the chosen Swiss university.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed a master’s or PhD degree in order to apply for a research degree program.
- Language Requirement: You should have good proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The government will support the studies of the Armenian participants for full-time studies program at any institute or university in Switzerland.