Coventry University is inviting applications for a funding for Malaysian students. The bursaries are available for pursuing an undergraduate programme.
The university provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
User Review( votes)
Coventry University is leading UK University which is ranked No.15 amongst the UK Universities. Coventry University is the top University for student satisfaction. This university is a forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Number of Awards: 2 awards are available.
- Award: 2 awards of £2000 towards tuition fees available for the best and brightest undergraduate students from Pakistan.
- The award can be taken in the UK
The Malaysia High Achievers award is available to all Malaysian students applying for full-time undergraduate programmes who have submitted an application for study before 31st March 2017 (for May entry) or 30th June 2017 (for September entry). Applicants do not need to fill out a separate application form for this award.
The The studentships are allocated to applicants on the basis of their academic merit. Allocation will be decided on the assessment of the following;
- Academic qualifications (Pass HSSC with an overall score of 80%)
- Understanding of the course and motivation to study at Coventry
- Extra-curricular or work experience
Nationality: Students from Malaysia are eligible to apply for this application programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Entrance Requirement: Academic qualifications (Pass HSSC with an overall score of 80%).
- English Language Requirements: In order to obtain a Tier 4 student visa, applicants are required to demonstrate that they have the correct level of English language competency to study in the UK. The requirements differ dependent on whether they are applying to study a Foundation or Pre-Sessional English programme or those who wish to study at undergraduate or postgraduate degree level.
Application Deadline: Closed