Hult International Business School is accepting applications for Academic Excellence Scholarship for the 2017-2018 intake. For a 4-year program, this scholarship would be worth $30,000 USD; for a 3-year program, this scholarship would be worth $22,500 USD.
Hult is committed to providing a high-quality business education that provides life-long value for your investment. Helping you understand exactly what your education will cost, and what your financial assistance options are, is their goal.
User Review( votes)
Hult International Business School is a global business school with campus locations in San Francisco, Boston, London, Dubai, Shanghai, Ashridge (UK) and New York City. Hult has a student body comprising over 130 nationalities and an alumni network of over 16,000 professionals working across the globe.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award: For the 2017-2018 intake, recipients of this scholarship receive $7,500 USD each academic year. For a 4-year program, this scholarship would be worth $30,000 USD; for a 3-year program, this scholarship would be worth $22,500 USD.
- Nationality: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
The Academic Excellence Scholarship recognizes exceptional students who have demonstrated outstanding academic accomplishment and dedication—typically an exceptional Grade Point Average (GPA), SAT/ACT score, predicted IB score, or a very high ranking among their graduating class.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Recipients are evaluated based on the information submitted in their completed admissions Application Form. There is no separate application is required.
- Entrance Requirement: Students with a bold spirit, a creative intellect and an open mind are eligible to apply.
Test Requirement: Hult is a test-optional school, meaning University does not require students to submit SAT or ACT scores. If they do submit SAT or ACT scores they will be evaluated as part of the application.
- English Language Requirement: University accepts applications online, or through the Common Application. To complete your application, students will need to provide
- Official school transcripts
- One academic reference
- A Personal Statement as an essay (400-500 words) or short video
- SAT / ACT scores (optional)
- Evidence of English proficiency
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Application Deadline: Rolling applications. Priority consideration is given in the order in which applications are received, so early applications are encouraged. The next application deadline is April 1, 2017.