For providing recognition and financial assistance to the Australian citizens, the Central Queensland University is offering CQ Unicares Bhp Indigenous funding for the eligible candidates.
There are three grants are available for the brightest Australian student, who wish to enroll in a bachelor degree course at the university.
A lucky chance for Australian citizens
User Review( votes)
As one of the world’s best young universities, Central Queensland University offers a combination of higher education and vocational training. It ranks in the top 600 universities worldwide in the field of Engineering and Technology and our Clinical and Health Courses
Why at Central Queensland University? The University provides candidates an education with seamless articulation pathways. Studying here is a great opportunity for those students who want to become a leader in the areas of research, learning, and teaching.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: For being the part of the program, aspirants must be enrolled or intending to enroll at CQ University in Term 2, 2019 in a Bachelor course. They must be a 1st or 2nd-year student and classified as Inner Regional, Outer Regional, Remote or Very Remote by the Australian Government.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are considered to apply for this education award, then you must have to receive an offer of a full-time bachelor degree program at the university. After taking the confirmation, applicants can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Essentially supply the documents such as evidence of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent, written submission, evidence of academic achievement, evidence of exemplary work/community achievements and resume.
- Admission Requirements: For getting enrolled in a bachelor degree, aspirants need to maintain a minimum average GPA of 4.0 each term and remain enrolled in the course as at Census date of each term for a minimum of two academic units each term.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need to demonstrate that they meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree they have applied.
The successful scholars will recieve the amount worth up to $40,000.