Central Queensland University is inviting outstanding students to apply for the CQUniCares Kestrel Coal Scholarship for the academic year 2020/21.
A nice choice for International students to study at Central Queensland University.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1867, Central Queensland University is the largest university-based in regional Australia. It offers undergraduate level as well as short courses, foundation degrees, and postgraduate degrees cover most academic disciplines and sub-disciplines.
Why at Central Queensland University? This university provides On-campus Accommodation to its students which provide outstanding learning support in an environment where academic and personal achievements are rewarded and celebrated.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2020
- University: Central Queensland University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be enrolled or intending to enrol at CQUniversity in Term 1, 2020
- be studying with a minimum term study load of 12 credit points or more
- be enrolled in one of the following courses (or a double degree):
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, candidates are obliged to take admission in the undergraduate degree at the university. After taking admission, you can access the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a copy of the bank statement, statement of financial support form and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must meet the entry requirements for a higher degree by research at the university.
- Language Requirement: All claimants need to demonstrate that they meet the University’s English language requirements for the degree they have applied.
The bursary covers Up to $15,000 for three years. Also, other expenses that can include non-deferrable costs such as textbooks, uniforms, computer equipment and internet access, specialized equipment, childcare, income supplement, travel and accommodation costs.